Goodbye 2014 and Welcome 2015
It was a few days ago that I said goodbye to 2014. I didn't get to enjoy the countdown celebration this year because I had a morning flight to catch and have to get to the airport a little bit before 6 am, although the sound of firecrackers did wake me up from slumber at sometime a little bit after midnight. 2014 was normal for me, no particular ups and downs that I need to specially highlight, which is a blessing for me in a way.People usually make resolutions at the end of every year, jotting down what they would like to do in the next year, sort of like a strategy to go through the new year. I've done several resolutions myself, but this year I decided not to make one, and just live! Embrace every moment in my life as if it's the last one. Have a work-life balance, and have more meaning to life as I go through it day by day.
The recent tragedy with several airplanes that happened in 2014 just reminds us that life is short, you never know if whatever you're doing is the last thing that you'll ever do, or the last words that you'll ever say. And so, enjoy every blessing that you're given with and embrace each day like it's the last one on earth.

No comments:
Post a Comment